This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin_divaus contributed a whooping 8 entries.
“Diversity is strength – and the world’s greatest fire department will grow even stronger when it more closely resembles the city it serves.” -Mayor Bill de Blasio, June 2, 2015 On June 2, 2015 Mayor Bill de Blasio signed into law Intro. 0579-A, allowing for greater transparency into the New York City Fire Department application […]
Companies will feature in full-page ads and are among 154 of Australia’s biggest brand names calling for parliament to act on marriage equality. Corporate giants McDonald’s, Twitter and the big four banks are among 154 of the nation’s biggest household brands to declare their support for same-sex marriage. The companies, also including Telstra and Airbnb, […]
Asian-Americans get touted as a “model minority” for their hard work and cultural assimilation, Jeff Yang says. (CNN) When I was growing up, one of the things that always made me crazy was my parents’ habit of constantly praising other kids in my presence: “Oh, remember Olivia Chang? Did you know she’s going to be […]
At some point we will all have to start asking this question. At the AHRI Diversity and Inclusion Conference we have seen a the discussion still focus on legacy items where we still silo Gender Diversity as a ‘Women Can” program. Can we not start knocking down this barrier and understand that its Gender we […]
The results of the nation’s first survey of age discrimination at work will be released today and streamed live, revealing the extent of the discrimination faced by older Australians. WATCH LIVE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nGt33X9IVQ Federal Treasurer, Joe Hockey will officially launch National Prevalence Survey of age discrimination in the workplace this morning, with Age and Disability Discrimination […]
Former chief executive of BP and author of The Glass Closet, John Browne, has called on companies to disclose how many lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people they employ, as he outlined why businesses must double their efforts to create more inclusive organisations. Speaking with WPP boss Sir Martin Sorrell at an Ogilvy-hosted event last […]
Newsletter Sign up
- 2018 Mobility Conference – MelbourneAugust 22, 2018 - 1:12 pm
- New family and domestic violence leave entitlements – Are your Policies in Place?August 7, 2018 - 10:37 am
- Why recruitment bias is bad for businessAugust 23, 2017 - 5:24 pm
- Diversity as a business advantageAugust 23, 2017 - 10:02 am
- Gender equality core element of Australia’s foreign policy: EnvoyAugust 11, 2017 - 4:35 pm
- Maybe Google Need to Google the meanings of Diversity, Culture, Equal Opportunity and Unconscious BiasAugust 11, 2017 - 4:22 pm
- Viral Google email: ‘Men better suited to the jobAugust 11, 2017 - 4:06 pm