Diversity and Inclusion Training For A New World
Reasons We Do Diversity and Inclusion Training
Diversity training can benefit an organisation by helping to prevent civil rights violations, increasing the inclusion of different identity groups, and promoting better teamwork.
The main goal of a successful diversity training program is to create a positive work environment by helping employees recognise and be tolerant of differences among co-workers.
Why Do Diversity Training
Although diversity training cannot completely change an individual’s beliefs, it does have the ability to increase awareness, impart knowledge, and educate employees on how to accept differences among fellow employees.
Organisations use diversity training to bring out the best in their employees.
Organisations also want to break down the barriers that separate different types (ethnic, social, political, etc.) of employees so they can work together and be productive as a team.
How To Create Diversity Training
Establishing a diversity-training plan takes time and effort. There is more to it than just hiring someone to talk with employees about diversity.
For diversity training to be effective an organisation should ensure their training program is an ongoing effort supported by top management. Below are a few of the important items that must be implemented so that diversity training is successful.
- Integrate training into organisational practices and goals.
- Adopt specific definitions for workforce diversity, affirmative action, and equal employment opportunity.
- Setup workforce diversity policies
- Establish a resource library for participants to use following the training.
- Identify non-training activities that will support lessons learned from the training, which include posters, staff meetings, newsletters, informational brochures, and videos.
Beyond Diversity: Unconscious Bias Foundations Course – 2 Hour Program- Live Virtual / Face to Face Delivery$2,500.00 plus GST
Beyond Diversity: Unconscious Bias Foundations Course – 4 Hour Program- Live Virtual / Face to Face Delivery$3,500.00 plus GST
Break the Bias Program – 2 Hour Program$2,950.00 plus GST
Break the Bias Program – 4 Hour Program$3,950.00 plus GST
Break the Bias Program – 60-90 MIn$2,350.00 plus GST