In this 2 Hour Virtual Delivery / Face to Face program, participants will recognise the importance of the Contact Officer role and develop an understanding of the role’s responsibilities, particularly when dealing with allegations of bullying and discrimination. In this half -day program, Diversity Australia’s facilitator deliver a program that gives them a strong understanding of knowledge and behaviours to help participants to develop effective techniques for solving a variety of common issues they may face in the workplace.
- Group size limited to 4- 20 People.
- One on One Sessions also available.
Topics addressed include:
- Diversity in a changing World
- Parity, Equity, Inclusion and Unconscious Bias and how they play their parts
- the law and expectations we all have to manage against
- legislation/ case analysis
- unlawful discrimination and how to manage and report it
- harassment – multiple formats
- what constitutes harassment and bullying
- bullying in many contexts
- the new role of the Contact Officer
- record keeping and its key importance
- problems experienced by Contact Officers and how to resolve them
- attributes of a Contact Officer and how to deal with the stresses of the role
- conducting a one-on-one meetings and
- effective discussions and role plays based on key relevant organisational experiences