On average human beings make 100 conscious decisions a day. For business owners and managers, dozens of these decisions are complicated, time-critical and can have serious consequences – including important employment decisions in relation to hiring, rights and obligations, performance management and terminations.
By having unlimited access to our trusted workplace advisers and extensive knowledge base, you will be able to reach a decision up to three times faster than you could alone.
Building a relationship with an expert partner means you can rest easy in the knowledge that any employee issues will be resolved quickly, with common sense and with minimised risk to the business. It is important that the advice is pragmatic – and not conservative. Delaying decisions can be the most costly to any business. Equally getting these decisions wrong can be just as damaging to your bottom line and reputation. Diversity Australia offers services to your business which include Human Resources (HR), Industrial Relations (IR) and Work Place Health and Safety (WHS)compliance.
ARE YOU FINDING THAT MANAGING HR ISSUES IS DIVERTING ATTENTION FROM YOU AND YOUR MANAGERS IN ADDING VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS?
Get access to the best tools and expertise that can often be out of reach for most businesses. Diversity Australia has been helping Australian employers for over 20 years and have found new ways to deliver HR-value-on-demand when you need it, at a fraction of the cost of traditional service models.
Choose from one of our HR solutions to compliment your business strategy and take your business to the next level.
Diversity Australia offers HR partnering solutions that grow with your business. Combine this with innovative HR Systems and Support and you have a winning formula to increase your productivity through improved management capability and culture.
At Diversity Australia our team can assist your business with the following:
- Human Resources Policy and Procedures tailor made for your specific business needs.
- Workplace Health and Safety Policy and Procedures tailor made for your specific business needs.
- Relevant Modern Awards for your business.
- Review and Negotiation of Enterprise Bargaining Agreements.
- Investigations in to workplace bullying, harassment, discrimination & also act as the contact officer.
- Providing templates and guidance through the performance management process and employee management.
- Disciplinary process aided to suit your business and minimise the risks associated with the process.
- Termination of employment either performance based or redundancy.
- Representation in the Fair Work Commission, Relevant state commissions (if applicable) Human Rights or Equal Opportunities Commission or the relevant Workplace Health and Safety Authority.
- Ensure the correct use of contractors in your business.
- Compliance audits in your business
- On site provision of Human Resources, Industrial Relations or OH&S experts.
- Contact officer for Harassment bullying and discrimination issues.
- Unlimited Telephone advice on HR IR & OHS issues.
- HR Software to keep all policies procedures, performance reviews, disciplinary process and relevant employment information in the one secure location.
If your business would like to know more please do not hesitate to call our National Michael Corrigan Director of ER/IR Compliance at Diversity Australia on 0400 553 644 or email [email protected]