Diversity, Inclusion and Engagement Surveys
Combining your Diversity, Inclusion and Engagement Surveys is even more important than ever. Importantly when you most need to understand the drivers in your organisations culture this is where the benefits are combined.
Understanding the Facts as of Today
Initiating a continuous process for understanding the facts of what’s happening inside the organisation today. Examples include:
- Gathering and analysing data to remove bias and increase opportunity, including demographic data, performance and compensation data, and feedback from customers.
- Sharing information on the diversity of the company with employees
Building an Inspirational Strategy to Engage and Retain
Creating a business-focused vision and strategy for D&I that reflects the reality of today and the real potential of tomorrow. Examples include:
- Identifying D&I as a priority for driving business results
- Publicly communicating progress toward meeting goals
Developing Leadership and Engagement through Collaboration
Engaging leadership around an inspirational D&I strategy by articulating the business case and establishing supportive governance, policies and procedures. Examples include:
- Leaders communicating regularly about D&I as part of broader discussions about business priorities and results
- Holding leaders accountable for D&I results
- Placing oversight for D&I with Senior Leadership and the Board of Directors
Creating a Sustainable movement that drives Culture
Executing the D&I strategy across all elements of your business and talent ecosystem. Examples include:
- Initiation of KPI’s that make everyone accountable for Culture and Engagement
- Embedding a diversity lens into talent management, training, and supply chain operations and programmes
- Embracing a broad definition of diversity that includes a focus on inclusion of all differences
- Leveraging affinity networks to inform strategic priorities
Designing for Balance
When you structure a survey you need to balance the questionnaire with questions approaching it from both positive and negative. The major reason for alternating item wording is to minimize extreme response bias and acquiescent bias.
Program development is normally 5-10 days of consultancy following the below framework. Depending on the depth of what you require our consultant would follow the following framework